E-learning training for the use of an AED, CPR & first aid course is ideal for dance school teachers & instructors, the performing arts sectors
This course was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and this online first aid training, cpr & aed course programme will help dance teachers, instructors and performing arts staff to stay compliant with their first aid training requirements.
- Recognise when someone is unwell
- Know the causes of cardiac arrest
- Know the chain of survival
- Perform a primary survey
- Know how to use the AED safely
- Deliver adult CPR effectively
- Help an adult choking victim.
What is covered in our e-learning course?
- Importance of early Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
- The chain of survival
- How the heart and its electrical system works
- Awareness of the main heart rhythms
- Complete the primary survey
- Deal with an unconscious victim
- Administer CPR, including hands-only CPR
- Be familiar with the functions of an AED
- Understand the safety features of the AED
- Know the differences between CPR algorithms
- Effects of post-traumatic stress disorder
- Support a choking victim
- Symptoms of angina and heart attack
- What to do when you suspect angina or heart attack
On completion of this online first aid and basic life support training course you will be required to undertake an online aed & first aid training test, which has a pass mark of 80%.
If you do not pass this test on your first attempt do not worry, as you can retake the test as many times as you are required.
Dance teachers & instructors are required to hold valid and up to date first aid training certification. Once you have successfully completed this course free cpr & aed training certification will be available to download and print from your secure training area for your records. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for workplace compliance and is recognised internationally.
All online training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service, conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.