E-learning training for the protection and safeguarding of vulnerable adults, level 3 certified, ideal for prison, detention, correctional officers, cpd certified online course.
This safeguarding level 3 online safeguarding adults course is aimed at anyone working with vulnerable adults and is an ideal training solution for prison, detention, correctional officers as it could potentially contribute to assessing and evaluating the needs of a vulnerable adult in your care.
Our e-learning safeguarding vulnerable adults course is designed to give anyone who has contact with vulnerable adults an introduction to safeguarding issues and to raise awareness of the key areas of abuse and neglect in adults.
E-learning protecting vulnerable adults, course, what’s covered?
- What is safeguarding of adults & provide an understanding of the legislation regarding safeguarding adults
- How to support vulnerable people & how to keep people safe
- How do you respond to alerts
- The legislation surrounding sova
- Understand the mental capacity act
- Understand the purpose & importance of report writing
- How to plan an adult protection investigation
- How to provide strong leadership and how to make sova integral to care
- How to use systems and standards to prevent and respond to neglect and abuse
On completion of this course you will be required to complete an online assessment with a pass mark of 80%. If you do not pass on your first attempt, don’t worry, as you can re-take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Once completed free level 3 online safeguarding adults course certification will be available as a download from within your own secure training area.
On successful completion you will be able to download, save or print your certificate. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
Safeguarding adults training online free certification is available with all of our e-learning training courses. Our programs are also accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.