CPD certified, e-learning safeguarding vulnerable adults training, discounted level 1, 2 and 3 courses.
This online safeguarding vulnerable adults training package offers the learner a chance to gain level 1, 2 and 3 safeguarding adults training certification at a greatly reduced rate when purchasing the courses individually.
E-learning protecting vulnerable adults, course, what’s covered?
Level 1 & 2 Courses
- Understanding of who can commit abuse
- Why it is essential to be able to identify the signs of abuse
- Understanding why abuse happens
- What to do if you become aware of the abuse
- Things to avoid regarding abuse
- What to record, how report and share information about abuse
- What happens after a safeguarding referral
- Report wrong doing under ‘whistleblowing’
- Responsibilities regarding abuse
- The Care Act
- Lessons from reviews
- Reducing the risk of abuse
- Disclosure of abuse
- Nothing about me without me
- Making safeguarding personal
- Mental capacity act
- Deprivation of liberty standards (DoLS)
- Restraint (Mental Capacity Act)
- Principles for safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Roles and responsibilities
- Serious adult reviews & sharing information
- Preserving evidence in safeguarding cases
- Prevent strategy
Level 3 Training
- What is safeguarding adults
- How to support vulnerable people
- How to keep people safe
- Respond to safeguarding alerts
- Legislation surrounding safeguarding adults
- Understand the Mental Capacity Act
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- The purpose of report writing
- Plan an adult protection investigation
- Provide strong leadership to make safeguarding integral to care
- How to use systems and standards to prevent and respond to neglect and abuse
This online safeguarding adults training package is an ideal training solution for healthcare professionals, including nurses, doctors, GP’s, social care workers, including care home staff, domiciliary carers, social workers, or anyone who would like to gain safeguarding vulnerable adults training certification (SOVA).
Our course is also available with free safeguarding adults training certification, which can be downloaded and printed on successful completion of the course.