CPD Certified Level 3 Safeguarding Children Online Training
We offer level 3 CPD certified online safeguarding children training programme, which is an ideal learning solution for dance teachers, instructors and people working within the performing arts industry.
Having a good understanding of how to recognise the signs of abuse and neglect in vulnerable children is vital and important for the well-being of any child and our online safeguarding children course will help you address these issues and help you with a thorough understanding of assessing and evaluating the needs of the vulnerable child.
This e-learning safeguarding vulnerable children course is an ideal learning platform for individual dance teachers and instructors, or anyone who works within the performing arts industry and would like to gain safeguarding children training certification.
Some Training Courses Content
- Understanding to what protecting children and young people means
- Child development and negative influences on it
- An awareness of the key legislation and guidance in relation to the protection of vulnerable children and young people
- How to be able to document and report concerns relating to child abuse or maltreatment
- The forms of abuse and signs of abuse
- Recognising and responding to abuse, with specific guidance on note taking and recording your concerns
- Meaningfully contribute to inter-agency assessments, as well as the gathering, sharing of information and where appropriate analysis of risk posed
- Work in partnership with others, including:
- Completing local reviews
- Including child death reviews
- Lessons learned from recent serious case reviews
- How to be aware of your information sharing responsibilities within and across multi-disciplinary teams
This level 3 online child protection course covers in depth topics on protecting vulnerable children & young people and is relevant to anybody who has a responsibility for the safeguarding of a vulnerable child.
Our level 3 online course is designed to give everyone who works with, or has contact with children an introduction to safeguarding issues and to raise awareness of abuse and neglect.
You can complete the simple registration process and register now to start your course by clicking the “Register Now” button above, which will take you to our Level 3 Safeguarding Children Training page.
If you would like any additional information regarding this e-learning course, or any of the additional online training programmes we offer then please contact us through our contact us page.