CPD Certified Level 3 Safeguarding Children Online Training
We can help national health staff stay compliant with their level 3 safeguarding children course certification by offering an online safeguarding children training programme, which is suitable for NHS staff, including nurses, doctors, GP’s & practice managers and can be completed at a time that is convenient to you.
Having a good understanding of how to recognise the signs of abuse and neglect in children and young adults is vital for the safe and well-being of children and our e-learning course will help you address many issues and provide you with a thorough understanding of child protection.
Our level 3 online safeguarding children course is CPD certified and is an ideal training solution for nurses, doctors, locums, GP’s and also surgery managers, or anyone who works within the NHS and would like to gain safeguarding children training certification.
Some Training Courses Content
- Understanding to what protecting children and young people means
- Child development and negative influences on it
- An awareness of the key legislation and guidance in relation to the protection of vulnerable children and young people
- How to be aware of you own professional responsibilities, as well as those of your colleagues and partner organisations
- How to be able to document and report concerns relating to child abuse or maltreatment
- Taking adequate history
- Performing a physical examination in ways that are deemed appropriate in line with current legislation relating to the protection of young people
Assessing parenting capacity
- The forms of abuse and signs of abuse
- Recognising and responding to abuse, with specific guidance on note taking and recording your concerns
- And much more…
Our protecting children Level 3 online course is designed to give everyone who works with, or has contact with children or young people an introduction to safeguarding issues and to raise awareness of child abuse and neglect.
You can complete the simple registration process and register now to start your course by clicking the “Register Now” button above, which will take you to our Level 3 Child Protection Training page.
If you would like any additional information regarding this e-learning course, or any of the additional online training programmes we offer then please contact us through our contact us page.