E-learning training for the protection of vulnerable adults, level 3 certified course, ideal for NHS staff & workers, doctors, nurses, GP’s.
This course covers in depth topics on protecting vulnerable adults and is relevant to anybody who has a responsibility for protecting adults in their daily working duties.
Our level 3 online protecting vulnerable adults course is designed to give everyone who works with, or has contact with adults an introduction to SOVA and safeguarding issues and to raise awareness of abuse and neglect.
This online safeguarding adults course is ideal for NHS workers & staff, including nurses, doctors, GP’s, doctors surgery & practice managers, or any national health service staff member who works within the NHS and may come into contact with vulnerable adults.
E-learning protecting adults, course, what’s covered?
- What is safeguarding of adults..?
- Provide an understanding of the legislation regarding safeguarding adults
- How to support vulnerable people & how to keep people safe
- How do you respond to alerts
- The legislation surrounding sova
- Understand the mental capacity act
- Understand the purpose & importance of report writing
- How to plan an adult protection investigation
- How to provide strong leadership and how to make sova integral to care
- How to use systems and standards to prevent and respond to neglect and abuse
On completion of this online safeguarding adults training NHS workers course you will be required to complete an assessment with a pass mark of 80%.
If you do not pass on your first attempt, don’t worry, as you can re-take the test as many times as you need at no additional cost.
Once completed free online safeguarding adults course certification will be available as a download & print from within your own secure training area.
Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally) and can also be used as annual safeguarding refresher training.
All of our e-learning training courses and programs are accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.