E-learning training for the protection and safeguarding of vulnerable adults, level 3 certificate, ideal for healthcare & social care staff, NHS nurses, doctors, cosmetic surgeons, cpd certified online course.
Our online sova Level 3 course is designed to give everyone who works with, or has contact with vulnerable adults an introduction to safeguarding and to raise awareness of the key areas of abuse and neglect in vulnerable adults.
This safeguarding level 3 online course is aimed at all healthcare professionals, including: NHS nurses, doctors, locums, cosmetic surgeons, care home staff including domiciliary carers, working with vulnerable adults. It is also an ideal training platform for social workers as it could potentially contribute to assessing and evaluating the needs of a vulnerable adult.
E-learning protecting vulnerable adults, course, what’s covered?
- What is safeguarding of adults & provide an understanding of the legislation regarding safeguarding adults
- How to support vulnerable people & how to keep people safe
- How do you respond to alerts
- The legislation surrounding sova
- Understand the mental capacity act
- Understand the purpose & importance of report writing
- How to plan an adult protection investigation
- How to provide strong leadership and how to make sova integral to care
- How to use systems and standards to prevent and respond to neglect and abuse
On completion of this safeguarding adults level 3 online course you will be required to complete an assessment which has a pass mark of 80%. If you do not pass on your first attempt, don’t worry, as you can re-take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Once completed free online safeguarding adults course certification will be available as a download from within your own secure training area.
We offer many more additional e-learning training courses suitable for the healthcare provider, please follow this link to our Online BLS Training Healthcare website.
On successful completion of this online safeguarding adults healthcare provider level 3 e-learning course, you will be able to download, save or print your certificate. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
Safeguarding adults training online free certification is available with all of our e-learning training courses. Our programs are also accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.